Sometimes, it is difficult to know if we are really progressing spiritually. We often have the feeling that we are standing still when in fact we are evolving fast. It is bit like being in an airplane at high-altitude. The plane is flying pretty fast but when you look by the window there is the impression of very slow movement.
This is what happens when you are on a path of accelerated spiritual growth, you will not notice how fast you are really going.
Let me propose you a few things you could do to measure or gauge your spiritual growth:
- Read again a spiritual book that you read in the past. See, if you are reaching a deeper understanding or if your opinion is different about the content. Change in opinion and understanding indicates an evolution in your understanding.
- Put yourself in situation that you used to react inadequately. If you still react inadequately then no growth has been made in that area.
- People you used to know for a long time are leaving your life suddenly without you being able to contact them back. This one is happening to me a lot;).
- You are moving to a foreign country.
- You feel safe in situation that you used to previously feel fearful.
- Creating your reality is getting easier.
Any of the above is a sign of progression in your spiritual journey!