Today was very painful. Headaches, back pains, eyestrain everything was strong. I could not do anything but stay on my sofa and go through my Holistic Release exercises and that’s it.
Even writing this post is difficult. I will keep it short. I wasn’t in a sleepy-alpha like yesterday, the last night, I had I slept OK. So I had more concentration today on my exercises. They are mental so I don’t have move much only to change CD. There is a strange bitter taste in my mouth. It makes the taste of water awful. I’m not sure how long it will last.
I have two more sessions of releases then I go to sleep.
Remember Lester Levenson six step to freedom:
1) Want freedom more than anything else.
2) Decide you can do the method and be free.
3) See all your feelings as expressions of three basic wants: the want of approval, control, and survival. Release the want of approval, the want of control, and lastly the fear of death.
4) Release continuously.
5) If you are stuck, let go of wanting to change the stuckness.
6) Release more and more and become happier and lighter, until you move beyond happiness into imperturbability and freedom.